Release Date: December 6th, 2013
Developer: Fishcow Studio
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Format: PC Game
First playthrough time: 1 hour
- Adorable art style with unique animations for the character while moving through every scene and around every obstacle
- Effective wordless storytelling
- Hidden unlockable mini games are pretty fun
- Game has a good sense of humor
- Only an hour long
- Puzzles were occasionally too abstract and it wasn’t clear what the goal was
- Story was at times overly ridiculous
I found the game very cute, but not very challenging. Most puzzles spanned only a screen or two and didn’t require very many interactions to solve once you knew what the goal was. The story was also pretty ridiculous, but at points ridiculously adorable and the game had a good sense of humor (at one point little red riding hood is fighting the wolf with a light saber in the background). My main complaint was that the game was so short. It took me an hour to complete the story and although there are hidden mini-games to find and unlock that are accessible from the main menu, they didn’t increase the time I got out of the game all that much. Overall I thought the game was very cute and fun but was too short to make an impact.
Find this game at the publisher’s website or on Steam.